- 1. The Company will acquire personal information in an appropriate manner.
- 2. The Company will inform you the purpose of use of personal information within the scope of the purpose.
- 3. The Company will take necessary and appropriate measures to safely manage the acquired personal information.
- 4. The Company will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties, except in specified cases.
- 5. The Company will appropriately respond to requests for reference, correction, suspension of use, and deletion of personal information when the person concerned contacts us.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
We will use the personal information provided by you for the following purposes.
(1) Personal information about customers(including users of application software)
- To respond to inquiries, consultations, repairs, and support, as well as to confirm and record such responses.
- Information on products, services, campaigns, etc. via invitations, e-mails, etc.
Provision of Information
- Shipment of products and invoices
- Product development and other service improvements and enhancements
- To improve and enhance digital services(websites, mobile apps, etc.), products/services, marketing, and customer experience provided by the Company
(2) Personal Information on shareholders
- Exercise of rights and performance of obligations under the Company’s Act
- Management of shareholders, including preparation of records in accordance with various laws and regulations
(3) Personal information on applicants for employment and recruitment
- Contacting and providing information to applicants for employment and recruitment, and other uses necessary for employment and recruitment activities.
(4) Personal Information on employees
- Business communication with employees, etc.
- Payment of remuneration (wages, bonuses, allowances, etc.) to employees, performance of personal and labor management, and provision of benefits.
- Health management of employees
(5) Personal information about people who post information or entries from website application software operated by the Company
- Use of posts or entries from the website application software in advertisements of the Company and its affiliated companies. The portrait rights, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights of the posted or submitted work will belong to the user who posted or submitted the work. However, by posting or submitting the work, the user will grant the Company the right (including the right to sublicense to third parties) to use (reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, transfer, lend, and translate including a draft translation) the posted or submitted work free of charge and non-exclusively throughout the world and agree not to exercise their author’s moral rights against the Company.
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
(1) The Company, except in the following cases, will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties.
- When the person concerned has given his/her consent
- When there is a necessity for protecting human life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use (the Company will take care an appropriate care in selecting contractors, including overseas contractors, and will prevent leakage, loss, or falsification of personal information by concluding and agreement on the handling of personal information, etc., and will provide supervision and guidance to the contractor as necessary).
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons.
- When permitted by laws and regulations
(2) All personal information obtained by the Company from customers, shareholders, applicants for employment and recruitment activities, and employees will be handled in accordance with the “Items to be announced in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information”.
All personal information obtained by the Company from customers, shareholders, applicants for employment and recruitment activities, and employees will be shared with the Company to the extent necessary to achieve “2. Purpose of use of personal information” stated in the “Items to be announced in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information”. In this case, the Company will be responsible for the management of the shared personal information under the supervision of the Company’s personal information protection manager.
4. Information to be obtained and used
In addition to the provisions of Article 2.1, the Company will collect and use facial images, biometric information, customer identification information including cookies, behavioral history information on the site (within the website and in stores), information about your device and application software, and connection information (including but not limited to your personal information) in order to provide you with the Company’s recommended products and styling, etc. as well as to improve services. In addition, the Company may collect information that can be obtained using standard internet technologies and use it for analysis purposes.
5. Contact for reference, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of personal information
The Company may change or revise the above “Items to be announced in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information” without prior notice in order to change the operation of the measures for the protection of personal information or to respond to changes in laws and regulations.
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Your own adipose-derived stem cells are multiplied by cell culture and administered by intravenous injection or local injection, which is expected to repair and regenerate damaged tissues.
- Immunity can be enhanced by administering various immune cells such as NK cells, T cells, and dendric cells that have been proliferated and activated by cell culture treatment.
- Stem Cell Culture Supernatant
- Functional components such as various cytokines and exosomes secreted by stem cells are applied for tissue repair and anti-aging medicine.
- Cell Processing Facility
- The safety and quality of regenerative medicine are supported by cell culture technology. Our clinic collaborates with the Biotherapy Institute of Japan, Inc., headed by Hiroshi Terunuma, the director of N2Clinic Yotsuya.