- 3rd floor of GINZA TRECIOUS Building 2-6-5 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Your own adipose-derived stem cells are multiplied by cell culture and administered by intravenous injection or local injection, which is expected to repair and regenerate damaged tissues.
- Immunity can be enhanced by administering various immune cells such as NK cells, T cells, and dendric cells that have been proliferated and activated by cell culture treatment.
- Stem Cell Culture Supernatant
- Functional components such as various cytokines and exosomes secreted by stem cells are applied for tissue repair and anti-aging medicine.
- Cell Processing Facility
- The safety and quality of regenerative medicine are supported by cell culture technology. Our clinic collaborates with the Biotherapy Institute of Japan, Inc., headed by Hiroshi Terunuma, the director of N2Clinic Yotsuya.