Immune cells are
the defense force
that constantly protects
Immune cells patrol the inside of our body every day. When they discover abnormal cells, they immediately attack and remove those cells. They do not let cancer cells or cells infected with viruses from outside escape. The reason why we have been healthy until today is because these tough and diligent immune cells are always fighting for us inside our body. However, as you age or live a stressful life, your immune cells rapidly decrease. This decrease in immune cells is the cause of serious diseases. Maintaining the immune system is the biggest key to maintaining good health.
NK cells stand for “Natural Killer Cells”. These cells, which find abnormities in the body and attack them, tend to lose their immune activity due to aging or stress. As a result, the immune system is weakened, and it leads to the development of various diseases.
Among immune cells, NK cells have the highest cytotoxic activity against cancer cells.
We take your blood, proliferate and activate NK cells from it by cell culture and then return them to your body.
Since this is a treatment that enhances the immune cells that the body originally has, the burden on the body is limited,
and we can approach the treatment and prevention of cancer and infectious diseases safely.
In addition, the greatest advantage of this treatment is that it can enhance the effects in combination with other cancer and infectious disease treatments.
This cycle, if repeated periodically, will build up a very high level of immune strength to promote health and induce immunological capacity against disease.
Among immune cells, NK cells have the highest level of cytotoxic activity against cancer cells.
Immunotherapy is characterized by posing less strain on your body and having less side effects as it uses your own cells.
It has been reported that the effect is enhanced by performing a therapy in combination with other treatments such as surgery,
radiation therapy, and anticancer drug therapy.
A wide range of use
- In a healthy state
- Promoting your health by enhancing your self-rehabilitative power
- Preventing cancer or virus infection
- Combination with surgery and proton beam therapy
- Preventing cancer from relapsing or metastasizing
- Inducing immune strength against cancer
- Combination with chemotherapy
- Enhancing rehabilitative effects through synergy
- Reducing the side effects of chemotherapy
- Combination with palliative care
- Delaying cancer progression.
- Improving a prognosis or overall quality of life
Even in healthy people, the immune age can exceed the actual age. At our clinic, we offer immunity tests to find out the current immune status and thus you can check your immune status while improving it to your ideal state through immunotherapy.
In addition to NK cells, we have obtained a regenerative medicine provision plan for immunotherapy using various types of immune cells such as dendric cells, alpha-beta T cells, and gamma-delta T cells. Our specialized physicians will guide you to the most suitable treatment according to your health condition.
Immunotherapy procedure(in case of NK cells)
This is a treatment in which NK cells are isolated and cultured from your own blood collected and then returned to your body.
- Blood collection
- In the second and subsequent treatments, blood is collected(approximately 30 - 50 ml) for the next treatment at the time of the NK cell infusion.
- Lymphocytes separation, selective culture, and activation of NK cells
- Highly pure, activated NK cells are produced by culturing them for two to three weeks at a cell processing facility.
- Administration of NK cells
- NK cells are administered by intravenous infusion. This procedure is performed by a highly skilled medical professional specializing in regenerative medicine under a protocol that complies with the plans for the provision of regenerative medicine. The basic treatment procedure is the same for other types of immune cells.